top of page
  • Writer's pictureTSB Chartered Professional Accountant Inc.

Salary vs. Dividend | Taking Money From Your Corporation

Withdrawing money from your corporation involves paying yourself either a salary or a dividend. There are many important considerations when determining how this should be done, we have highlighted the largest factors to consider.

It is recommended to work with a Chartered Professional Accountant when it comes to tax and accounting. We are always looking to add value for individuals and small businesses in Canada, if you have any questions please contact us!

Tristan Bagri, CPA

Founder & Director


bottom of page